PTS Online Seminar, February 2 to 4, 2021 – register now!
High and complex national and international demands are made on packaging materials produced from paper and cardboard. Packaging materials must be both sustainable and recyclable and must comply with food regulations.
The PTS Workshop Combination “Recyclability and Food Contact Issues for paper based packaging materials” offers an ideal introduction to be prepared for these diverse challenges in daily practice:
Introduction to compliance work and quality assurance for paper and board in contact with food (FCM): Tuesday 02.02.2021, Online Seminar, 350 €
Recyclability of paper and board based packaging: Wednesday 03.02.-Thursday 04.02.2021, Online Seminar, 650 €
Online Workshops – structure & information:
- Interactive online format: With a limited number of participants we increase the quality of the event and ensure the exchange with the participants.
- Exercises: Practical exercises will deepen your knowledge.
- Consultation: The participation fee includes an individual consultation where the exercises and individual questions or problems can be addressed.
- Workshop language: English
- Software: MS Teams
- PTS Stifter Advantage: As a member company of one of the PTS Stifterverband you receive a 10% discount on the list price.
Source: PTS Academy