Paper, board and tissue in food contact will have to face new challenges in 2021!
Recognized experts, scientists and company representatives will present new developments concerning legal, product and analytical requirements regarding paper, board, board and tissue for food contact at the PTS Conference “Paper & Board for Food Contact” in the following topic:
- Updates on recent legal developments in Europe, Germany and Denmark
- GMP Guidance and Halal production of paper and board
- Update on Titanium dioxide
- Ingredients in thermal papers and printing inks
- Analytical results for release of substances (PFAS, BPA/BPS, Pergafast201; Aluminium, Chloropropanols)
- Optimization of packaging through software-based prediction of shelf life
- Expert Discussions
Registration & Information:
- Date: Wednesday, 03. March to Thursday, 04. March 2021
- Venue: Online – MS Teams
- Price: 489,00 € net
- Donor advantage: Member companies of a PTS Donors´ association („PTS Stifterveband“) always receive 10% off the list price.
The conference is aimed at research managers, production managers, division managers, product developers, buyers, sales representatives, QM officers and engineers at the same time, for whom the current developments in food contact materials are relevant.
Recommendation: Specialization Food Contact Materials
For legal basics and practical compliance work we recommend the PTS Online Seminar “Introduction to compliance work and quality assurance for paper and board in contact with food (FCM)” the day before (Tuesday, 02. March 2021).
Source: PTS Academy Team