New member Blastrac is a leading international developer and manufacturer of surface preparation equipment.
The company has a full range of over 50 different machines for preparing and maintaining floors and other surfaces of all kinds of materials. Its innovative techniques are developed in-house, on demand through the strong R&D Department. Its range of equipment includes:
- Shot blasters
- Horizontal and vertical steel blasters
- Hand held equipment
- Single and triple disc floor grinders
- Floor strippers
- Dust collectors
- Multi-task vehicles
Its machines can be used for the very demanding floor remediation jobs, decontamination, lead paint and asbestos removal – sanitation, to meet the conditions assigned by local health and safety authorities. The machines are used to remove asbestos in floors, thick mortar layers, neoprene and bituminoid glues and old paints and lead paints. In addition, the machines are utilized to withdraw glued flooring materials, clean contaminated steel surfaces and grind or scarify contaminated concrete.
Blastrac offers a full range of equipment that can be used for several kinds of applications. From line removal on highways to rubber removal on airstrips and from polishing floors to remediation:
- Airport applications
- Decorative floor applications
- Road applications
- Steel applications
- Remediation applications
- Industrial floor applications
Together with the range of dust collectors it will be able to work in a dust free environment. The Blastrac teams will help the customers to:
- Answer any questions about surface preparation technologies.
- Give advice about a specific surface preparation project.
- Advise on specific tools and accessories to make the most out of the existing equipment
- Train and perform demos at one of the sales & service centers or a local jobsite.
- Assist with the replacement of the old and worn-out spare parts and accessories.
Source: European Demolition Association (EDA)